Split iz dekidekijeve teme iz Virusa: Zimske gume

Tehnička pitanja i odgovori. Održavanje, servisiranje i eksploatacija za sve modele.
Sllobodan
Garaža: Alfa Romeo 146 1.6 T.Spark
Pridružio se: Pon Dec 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Re: Split iz dekidekijeve teme iz Virusa: Zimske gume

Sre Dec 10, 2008 11:30 am

Hvala, hvala... :D
Korisnikov avatar
freedom
Drug Član
Drug Član
Garaža: Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2.0JTDm2 140KS
ex Alfa Romeo 146 1.6 TS
Pridružio se: Čet Dec 11, 2008 10:21 am

Pon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 am

Da li je uopšte potrebno stavljati zimske gume ako ne izlazite iz grada tj. vozite po očišćenom asfaltu 99% zime?
Ja imam neke Wintere na tavanu al` mi se ne mili da se cimam sa balansiranjem i zamenom ako nije neophodno i preporučljivo ;)
ПОТПИС?! Ма не потписујем ништа!
Korisnikov avatar
Markoni147
Garaža: Ford Fiesta ST
Pridružio se: Čet Nov 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Pon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 am

Pa dovoljno je jedan dan da "udari" kijamet i da ne mozes da odes gde si naumio, ili ne daj Boze slupas auto... Onda bi sam sebe psovao verovatno... Ipak su zimske gume bezbolnija varijanta... ;)
Nigy
Garaža: .
Pridružio se: Sre Nov 19, 2008 4:33 am

Pon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Winter tyres
Winter tyres only have to save you from tragedy once to be a worthwhile investment
Text: Malcolm McKay / Photos: Mark Dixon

February 2008

Did you know that below 7˚C, the rubber molecules in your summer-spec tyre treads progressively harden and freeze? This means the tyre is less able to adapt to the contour of the road surface, which in turn reduces grip levels, to such an extent that when braking on a wet – not icy – road from 50mph, summer tyres will need 40 metres to stop, when winter tyres will stop in 34 metres.

It’s a big difference and it’s surprising how few people know that there is such a fall-off in performance of the tyres we normally buy, just because the weather is colder. Of course, the difference on ice and snow is even greater, as the winter tyres’ design cuts through snow and into ice to give a far greater margin of safety than on normal tyres: braking on icy roads from 20mph, summer tyres take 68 metres to stop, while winter tyres will bring you to a halt in 57 metres.
Ideally, tires would all be slicks. Unfortunately, slicks don’t work well in wet weather because they push water ahead of them, creating pools and ultimately hydroplaning (like water skiing on tires if you will, with no directional control whatsoever). Hence, we have grooves designed into our tires, which allows them to channel water away and allow the rubber to maintain contact with the road surface. Performance tires also incorporate softer rubber, or compound, to enhance the grip on the pavement, but typically the higher the performance rating, the faster the tires wear out. Which brings us to winter tires.

Snow tires take the principal of channeling water a step further. Good snow tires use a softer compound than even high performance or all-season tires, allowing them to remain more pliable in freezing temperatures, thus ensuring maximum contact with the road and much better grip on ice. In addition, the tread design allows them to dig into snow and then remove it from the tread area, again optimizing contact with the pavement. Unfortunately, these tires would not last long in warmer temperatures since the temperature of the pavement in the summer would peel the softer compound right off the carcass, so to speak. In a nutshell, that’s why we have winter-only tires.

How many snow tires should be on the average automobile? In the old days, it was normal to only put snow tires on the drive axles. Although considered acceptable at the time since pretty much everything on the road was rear-wheel drive, the difference in tread composition on modern tires, coupled with the different handling characteristics of front-wheel drive cars, which now dominate our roads, makes it imperative to use winter tires on all four corners. Using snow tires only on the front axle of a front-wheel drive vehicle could cause the vehicle to spin out in a panic situation.

Winter driving requires patience, as well as skill and a properly equipped and maintained vehicle to handle the conditions. Think of the other drivers around you when you’re stuck in traffic and remember they’re in the same boat as you. Drive safely and we’ll see you around next spring!
Winter tyres:
Winter tyres are recommended for the period beginning in early November and ending in late March. Wear on winter tyres depends on your vehicle use, the trips you make, and your region's climate. Your winter tyres should always be in excellent condition, because worn winter tyres will be ineffective on snow as well as on wet roads. In order to maintain maximal grip on snow, PNEUS-ONLINE recommends that you mount 4 winter tyres to increase your vehicle's grip during the winter months and that you change these tyres when tread depth falls below 0.13 inches. Finally, you should know that using winter tyres will noticeably affect how your vehicle responds and its roadholding on dry roads.
TIRERACK
MICHELIN
Korisnikov avatar
freedom
Drug Član
Drug Član
ex Alfa Romeo 146 1.6 TS

Pon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Ništa nego da ih mećem... :wave:
Korisnikov avatar
Stefan Zailac
Garaža: Nešto strano i privremeno...
Pridružio se: Pet Nov 21, 2008 11:33 am

Pon Dec 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Lično iskustvo:

Tigar Vinter1 na prethodnom vozilu su funkcionisale vrlo dobro čak skoro odlično na snegu i klizavom. :thumbsup:

Sava S3 koje imam trenutno kao zimsku obuću nisu ni blizo Tigricama ali rade solidno. :this:
Korisnikov avatar
freedom
Drug Član
Drug Član
ex Alfa Romeo 146 1.6 TS

Sub Jan 17, 2009 11:47 am

Sad još jedno pitanje...
Gde "uskladištiti" letnje gume do proleća?
Mislim, kad napolju udari -10 tavan mi baš ne deluje kao najsrećnije rešenje. :beg:
Nigy
Garaža: .
Pridružio se: Sre Nov 19, 2008 4:33 am

Sub Jan 17, 2009 11:52 am

Da nisi stavio zimske, te letnje bi ti bile na kolima i pratile spoljnu temperaturu. ;)
I da li stvarno mislis da distributeri greju hangare u kojima skladiste gume? :grin:
Korisnikov avatar
sErGiO
Garaža: Alfa Romeo 156SW 1.8TS
Pridružio se: Pon Nov 24, 2008 3:11 pm

Pon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 pm

freedom napisao:Sad još jedno pitanje...
Gde "uskladištiti" letnje gume do proleća?
Mislim, kad napolju udari -10 tavan mi baš ne deluje kao najsrećnije rešenje. :beg:
Samo se potrudi da su pravilno uskladistene i to je to. Ako su bez felni onda treba uspravno da stoje i da se okrecu povremeno kako nebi izgubile oblik a ako su sa felnama onda slazes jednu na drugu. I da ne zaboravim, obavezno ocisti gume od sitnog kamenja pre skladistenja.
Purezza di linea e prefezione del meccanismo - Alfa Romeo
l silenzio notturno è stato disturbato bruttamente dalla musica del mio cuore sportivo!
Korisnikov avatar
vnov
Garaža: Ex Alfa Romeo 147 1.6TS 120ks+chip
Ex Alfa Romeo Sprint QV 1.7 8v
Ex Škoda Octavia A5 FL 1.4TSI
Ex Fiat Punto Sporting 1.2 16v
Ex Alfa Romeo GT 1.9jtd 16v
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint 1.4 tb 2020
Škoda Kodiaq
Peugeot speedfight 3
Pridružio se: Čet Nov 20, 2008 5:27 pm